ZBrushCentral

"Love at First Sight", A tutorial by Arran Lewis

Thanks to the fantastic skills of fellow members Arran Lewis (A.K.A. Picsas) and Kaz, we are happy to make Arran’s image “Love at First Sight” available as a PDF step by step. It can be downloaded by clicking on the image below. (432 kb)

-ZuZu :slight_smile:

I am in Heaven! Thanks, ZuZu, Picsas, and Kaz. Now I’m probably going to miss work tomorrow cuz I will have to study every detail of this pdf or I won’t be able to sleep tonight.

Thanx Arran, Kaz, and Verna! I’m looking forward to see the steps in the production of this fine image!
:+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses: :slight_smile:

So am I.

Well this is a truly unexpected treat!
Thank You Arron, Kaz and Verna! (And its not even my birthday!)
:smiley:

way to go :+1:
when i seen the image i was very impressed and i still am what a Great Job :+1: :+1:

ha! perfecto! thank you for sharing!!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

• juandel

I’m downloading it now. That elephant’s texture is invalueble to me right now. Thanks for sharing. :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

thanks zuzu and picas for putting together such a awesome tut… its number one in my book…

Thanks a mill guys!!

Instant Classic tutorial

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very helpful, cheers Picsas,Kaz and ZuZu!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Many many thanks guys, the document is a work of art in itself

Hey this is fantastic. Thankyou to everyone involved for all your hardwork :slight_smile: Great!

Thank you very much :+1: :+1:

This is outstanding. Thank you Picsas and Pixologic!

congratulations on a very memorable image and an interesting tutorial. well, I guess us old frauds knew all that :wink:

Hey, hot-diggity!! :+1: :+1:

Great stuff Picsas! This looks great! You’ve documented the whole process from A to Z! Any thoughts of sending this away to a magazine?? You might make some $$$, and it would give ZBrush a bit more of the spotlight?!

I always loved your human sculpture tutorial!
Upham :slight_smile:

PS. I’ve finally got around to updating my signature (below) and I’ve included this PDF. Is that OK?

Thanks for the pdf :slight_smile:

This was fun to find, I was just trying ggogle out and searching for what things link back tomy name or web site that I just recently finished and I found this. To be honest it doesn’t take much to put a frog in my throat and to see that I have still got a tutorial running in the light of all the advanceses and great artwork done in Zbrush makes me feel honoured.
I have been working very hard on all sorts of things of late and especially working hard on my painting technique, doing some prortaits…all digital. I haven’t worked on Z for a while, but just bought a load of memory in prep as now I am happy with my painting I can move back to other areas, with the main one being Xbrush as it is going to be crucial to my Degree that I will be starting to study in October. Thanks everyone for the comments, and I hope that I will soon be doing many more tutorials.