ZBrushCentral

KOMODO BEER

Hello,everyone. I am shikuri. :wink: :wink:

I made the picture similar to the poster of the beer around the 1800s this time.
The character is written to be “KOMODO beer” in Japanese.
KOMODO beer is fictitious beer which does not exist really.
The poster of such beer was in fashion in Japan of the 1800s.
However, probably, the Japanese at the time did not know existence of a KOMODO dragon. :slight_smile:

SHIKURI URAJI’S HOUR
My & pigma’s 100% ZBrush Gallery

Sugoi !! :slight_smile:

What a great artwork, could you tell us more about the way you did this ? Is it 100% Zbrush or did you use different software ?
And i like the idea behind it!

:+1:

Shikuri this post is so beutiful …you are unique in this style. I love this picture
Congratulations

Stunning, amazing, perfect!

Shikuri, excellent picture! So much detail, and I love the dragon with the beer, very imaginative!
:+1:

Oh, Shikuru, this is so very wonderful! Right down to the delicate modeling of your hands. Awesome! I love your unusual subject choices. 50.

Another great Masterpiece from a ZBrush Master.!!!Impressive Work!! :grimacing: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very nice Shikuri. Very nice indeed. Loved the curtain and clothes. :+1:

Excellent once again! I love the whole look and lighting of this one. :+1: :+1:

Sorry it took so long to comment, but now that I am let me say I think this is BRILLIANT! If you go to the ‘Universal Library’, one of my favorite reference sites,
and look at the examples of old advertising art, you can see how perfectly you captured the style of the time…
http://www.ulib.org/html/index.html

Wonderful! (As are ALL the pieces you post!)
Thank you for the clarity of your visions, and the perfection of your styles…

i came to place my kudos even later than SC :smiley: excellent, Shikuri! i dont know how you manage, but you keep getting better, although your very has already been a masterpiece :smiley:

• juandel

Hi Shikuri
Another great composition! Bravo !
Astonished :cool:

Can I suggest you a subject of painting ?
Yes ?.. :rolleyes:
Ok ?.. :slight_smile:
Something about the game of Go :slight_smile:
Of course I am player of this crazzy game :smiley:
I think that you will make a very beautiful Goban and a somptuous composition :cool:
Have funny Zbrushing!
Pilou fan of Shikuri