Member Follow User Gallery

Default Protizimo's sketchbook

Hello everyone. I have some time visiting this forum, checking the post and from a few time ago, commenting, but this is the first post I write.

I have more or less 8 months using ZBrush (I had already a little acknowledge about 3D because I used Maya to made some packs for some products) and finally y feel that I have some decent material to show in this forum.

I hope you like it and I will be waiting feedback forward. Sorry for my bad English, im working on it too xD.

This one is a character that was used for a commercial announcement here in México (Im sorry, but I lost the texture)

alien1.jpg

aliend2.jpg

-----------------------------------

This is a personal version for a Hollow, from bleach anime/manga (its not finish yet) C&C please

hollo1.jpg

hollow2.jpg

hollow3.jpg

hollow4.jpg

Default Practicing with Z sketches

making a hand for practice (I hope, I can get some advice, the hands and foots are something that are still very hard for me)

mano.jpg

And finally, this one is a character that Im still working on it, and I will continue posting the advances, I hope you like it. I used Zsphere

conejo1.jpg

i made a retopo of the previews hand and used it for this character. also i made a retopo of all the body

conejo2.jpg

Hi everybody!, I found a turntable of the alien. the render was make by a friend. hope you like it and please, C&C

alien.jpg

the link of the turntable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qB8jmZB_Q4

Default new updates

hi! i´m still working on the "jedi rabbit", yeah it would be a jedi, next some screenshots, Hope you like it and please, i need feeback, C&C please. i want to learn... sorry for my bad english

conejo01.jpg

cara.jpg

i made a quick rig, thanks for the tutorial
    gabo1991 http://bit.ly/gNQUAJ

conejojedi.jpg

and pose it... i don´t know how to rig with various subtools at at the same time.

conejoarriba.jpg

conejoperfil.jpg

Default some fiber and light test

Hi!... again :P so i was playing with the lights and fiber material, I new in the render area, i'm so please, again, feedback

209942519.jpg

209942714.jpg

Default New renders

Hi again!, now I came with the final pose of mi Jedi Rabbit, hope you like it (I render it in Zbrush, but i don´t know how to make material with his own light or incandescence) C&C are welcome please

conejo.jpg

conejo2.jpg

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

U cant generate a light from a material in zbrush. You can in 3d max using a glow map.
    You should make a timeline animation with your rig if you get time. You models are looking better with each one. Im not sure about the swords on his back, they seem kind of random.

Default thanks

soulty666: thanks for answer me, the swords are holding by the ears :P... and I´m learning how to use Timeline and animation, I hope soon upload an animation.
    sorry my mad english

Quote Originally Posted by soulty666 View Post
    U cant generate a light from a material in zbrush. You can in 3d max using a glow map.
    You should make a timeline animation with your rig if you get time. You models are looking better with each one. Im not sure about the swords on his back, they seem kind of random.
    Light from material? how is that???