ZBrushCentral

An Alien Visitor

OORz.jpg
Everything made in Zbrush.

Attachments

OORz.jpg

Great Stuff! Love all the Plant Life in Your Images. Do you Recommend any Good Tutorial on doing Plants like the ones in your Images.

Thanks Glenn, I’m glad you like it! I must say, your displacement tutorials were very inspiring. As to plant tutorials, I’m not sure what’s out there: my plant models are merely experiments with fibermesh in various configurations. I’m fascinated with botany and organic forms, and I’m always trying to do different things to achieve the forms I want. Now that I finally have a reasonable understanding of Zbrush, I hope to accelerate my output!

I must say, your displacement tutorials were very inspiring.

Glad I could inspire you a Bit

my plant models are merely experiments with fibermesh in various configurations.

Guess I’ll have to do some Experimenting with Fibermesh Again

I’m fascinated with botany and organic forms, and I’m always trying to do different things to achieve the forms I want.

Your Work reminds me of Daniele Valeriani, He likes mixing up Nature with Bio-Mechanical Elements. Keep it Up!

Daniele Valeriani’s work is awe-inspiring and absolutely brilliant. I’m honored to be compared to him, but I think I have a long way to go! :smiley:

Tiny river gods…jknb2z.jpg

Attachments

jknb2z.jpg

That’s cool, i like it. Is it meant to be underwater? Maybe just adding some floating debris and atmosphere will make it look like it is underwater. Great image.

Thanks very much, glad you like it.

ytf4zi.jpg

Attachments

ytf4zi.jpg

Otherworldly beauty! :+1:

Thanks very much!

SES3z.jpg
Another image for my collection of landscapes.

Attachments

SES3z.jpg

HYOza.jpg

RXIVbz.jpg
A new experiment, a slightly different direction…

Attachments

RXIVbz.jpg

Magical, Mechanical, Botanical.

A fine example of Polygroup Voodoo
I love all the hooped stem connectors -are they tripart inserts?

Thanks very much, glad you like it! For the stems, I’m selecting various polygroups and edge-looping them, and then sometimes duplicating them and edge-looping all over again. Very few subtools.

Thanks very much, glad you like it! For the stems, I’m selecting various polygroups and edge-looping them, and then sometimes duplicating them and edge-looping all over again. Very few subtools.

I do like it, I like it a lot.

Beautiful work!

Thanks very much, I appreciate it!

io2z.jpg

Attachments

io2z.jpg