ZBrushCentral

Elf ( vahid ahmadi sketchbook)

hello guys.
Elf is modeled totally in zbrush and rendered with BPR and All the armor using only topology brush and zmodeler as well as curves.
i included my materials that i made for my self in i share them with that you can download in following links:

goo.gl/WTyhGn

i also included my hair workflow and armor video below :

my artstation :

https://www.instagram.com/vahidahmadi_3d/
Redirecting...
my email : vahidahmadi2050@gmail.com
and i also added some short tutorials in terms of render , stylized hair modeling, materials,ETC…
and i hope that helps
and i hope you like it
and thank you alot
cheers
it took me 38 days or so to finish

the concept is by daeho cha

he is super artist.

Attachments

3 Likes

elf Free materials to download : i hope that helps and i added some tips how to make these materials work better with some pictures and it includes my zbrush fabrics,armors,skins,etc… materials.http://www.mediafire.com/file/rrj4eg0wr9as9uj/Vahid_ahmadi_zbrush_materials_download.rar
goo.gl/WTyhGn

i also included my hair workflow and armor video in link below :

video tutorial:

Attachments

1 Like

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww I really do not know what to say at all. Unbelievable It really is the best Must top row It is

@Amir hossein thanks alot my dear freind its very kind of you

Very generous of you Vahid to share so many materials - very kind of you , can’t wait to try them out!!
Should I find the time I should do a little picture to thank you for them.

…And the art? Wonderful , you’re a master at balancing multiple elements to create a cohesive design .:+1:
Another great result.

@thanks alot dear mark for your kindness you are greattttttttttttttttttt

Stunning work Vahid! I’ve always wondered when I look at your work, but this piece makes me want to ask. Do you intend to 3D print any of these beautiful pieces? :smiley:

Wow, Dear Master
your works are awesome
i don’t know what should i say
just i can say you’re the best
Thanks a lot for Tuts and worth files

@sudhan hey bro whats up sudhan… first let me tell you i love your creative works , and about printing i never thought of that but maybe i dot it later and again thanks lot for your kindness bro

@artist.ae609 well , dear ahmad old pal, thanks alot my freind for your kindness my dear freind and i hope they would help
cheers

@

@vahid Thank you Vahid! It’s always a pleasure, :slight_smile:

@Sudhan thanks alottt bro

wow:o…amazing job dear vahid ,impressive,flawless,as always my friend (ba in yeki bad hal kardam eyval)

@kiarash thanks alot bro its very kind of you fadaat

@

Oh my… so beautiful. Thank you so much for the breakdown. I love your style.

@c_squared well, i thank you for your kind wordsss and appreciate that:D

Bad Ass!! Another amazing work and amazing render. Beautiful!

@nebular
thanck alot my dear freind its very kind of you