ZBrushCentral

Hancock WIP

This is my final project for Alex Oliver class, not finished yet.a lot of details to do on his face…zbrush render and pos in photoshop. Soon i will post more details and adjusments. Hope you like!

[hancock_final.jpg]

Hey, i know this guy :stuck_out_tongue: Congratulations, Guhh…keep posting…

pretty neat job mate! nice work on the textures! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

really very nice model congrats for the nice work :+1:

fresh prince fan 4 lyfe

Great work, dude! i loved the look on his face :wink:

i aint seeing no alex oliver in this one sorry mate. it needs a busload of work if u want to make it believable as a finished work

i aint seeing no alex oliver in this one sorry mate. it needs a busload of work if u want to make it believable as a finished work

and I aint seeing any good critics at all on this commentary mate! if you want to critic like this, just dont waste your time posting here!
Guhh and all the dudes in the classroom are learning with alex, and alex knows how we all had increased our knowledge with zbrush…

Guhh keep up with you studies mate! dont let some nonsense commentary take you down.

thanks pedro

thanks funkdelic for the support

thanks frebel

thanks lex…

disco…sorry mate, this is MY project…not alex oliver. Im learning anatomy and how to make likeness better…this is my first try…if you dont have a construtive critic dont talk…keep working and one day i will coment in your page!

Come on, don’t be a dick. Alex is Alex. A hugely talented guy, but if your work isn’t as good as his…so what? People can post what they like. If they’re wanting to grow and learn whats the problem? Your post offers nothing.

I think it looks like him, it captures the ‘essence’ IMO, but a few fundamental things could help… perhaps the eye corners/jawline etc. Hard to say without seeing the plain model.

thanks paul…

my zbrush model without textures

hancock_zbrush.jpg

nice~
the expression of the face is very good~
Perhaps you can strengthen the detail of the face~
Hope to see more of your works~:D

yea the render at top is obviously far from photoreal , the cheek for example looks too smooth and shiny in my opinion, but i also agree that disco stu was very harsh, because the render still does look great, and the zbrush wax render looks amazing. way better than i can do… is it made of tris or quads? how many?

thanks jichi

thanks kojo…that was made in quads…

here some updates on bust…next updates will be full body!

[han_0.jpg]hancock_will.jpg

Hey ! much better now !
Great work ! :smiley:

hello.

it looks a lot like will smith. your definetly going in the right direction.
If you want to get a better likenes, I would try to model from more angles and use some more brushes like they clay and clay tubes, the hair on the chin looks to rough. I would try some other approches. maybe some different alpha brush.
:+1:

wow man, thats really better! you nailed the form and shapes really nicely! keep it up I´ll be watching! :slight_smile:

Nice project man. I really like the last few images you posted, they really seem to capture his likeness and the expression. Keep it goin’!

mauro_matheus thanks bud…im trying to do my best!

nerveink thanks bud… i will try to use clay tubes for the hair…

funkdelic thank you mate…

HecM thank you! :smiley:

Soon i post updates on head and the beginning of full body!

really great work,face done very cool.:smiley: :+1: