ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook_Pradeepkhudia

hi

these are some of the old sculp i did in past…i thought its time to post them.I will keep posting more old work and recent work here …

most of them are done by random pushing and pulling points of the same face ( zbrush is very good in that :slight_smile: ) ,but few are some concept i saw on the internet.

criticism and comments are most welcome.

thumb .jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

sorry for the huge images …i didn’t realize till i posted them…will keep in mind next time…

some nice sculpts here. Can’t wait to see more.

all are good, some are terriffic:) I really like the dog/monkey face, goggles, and Mr. Chin

I agree, all are good, some are just terrific. What he said. More! :+1:

Hi Pradeep,
Nice to see you here. I like the silhouette of your characters.
And the big and main details are very nice.
We can say they are awesome and realistic.
But I noticed one common miss in mostly of your characters.
Hairs and fine details. Hairs are looking like rough which we made in our early Zbrush days :slight_smile:
I know an easiest way for fine details (my workflow = Make the main details as you did in zbrush then prepare a temporary texture from photo-realistic images and import those textures in zbrush then make alpha and create displacement from alpha. then you have the fine details of skin. Offcourse then you need a cleanup pass on your character but it really works) but I know you knows more than me.

I think there is only place where you can do more. other things are great.
Looking for more stuff from you.Thanks for sharing.
Cheers…

one more from the old stuff

[thumb.jpg]chef.jpg

No crits from me…I like them all,… especally the last one…:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:
CHEERS.:+1: :slight_smile:

I like very much your style!!! You have natural hands and skill!:+1:
I will love to see more of your work!

GLAD TO SEE U HERE…
I LIKE ALL OF THEM .
BUT 1st ONE & Mr CHIN IS REALLY AWESOME.:eek:
WAITING FOR SEE A FULL CHARACTER.:D:D

hi,
awesome piece of work…i like them all…but as anshuman said…1st one is the best…but like to see some female sculpt …u made…:p:p:p:p

hi

thank u all …i am really glad that u guys liked it …

3d digital
- I will try to post some more polished work as well …i am kind of lazy in that direction… most of these works are more or less concepts and are done within 2-3 hrs …

will also be starting a thread at cgtalk …so i can post my other wok …i’ll keep u posted .

update - i will be starting on a full figure soon …so i’ll try to post some WIP as well …

thks again and looking forward to feedback.

hi

here is the wip....... [![thumb.jpg|110x60](upload://zJAct7GsbTd60QK5Vn7mRnE6GJX.jpeg)]![male1.jpg|1000x750](upload://1ym7rlwRJwHJ8bzQuiUusffwmop.jpeg)

Great Anatomy! Couple of things that jump right out at me… but like you said it’s a WIP -

The Gluteus Maximus needs to be pulled down
The Sternohyoideus (Neck) needs to be pulled into form a V a little more.
Define the Oblique’s and the Lats more - Show the separation of the muscles…
The Deltoid and Pecs should blend in more…

I hope you don’t mind the Crit’s -
Very challenging model… looking forward to seeing this finished…
Best of luck

here is the update after spending few more hrs…

[![male_02.jpg|915x709](upload://yxDDBsfdGDdDRgTyGCmosZIzfAZ.jpeg)]

SixxPixels- thnks … i really appreciate,have done few tweaks on suggested parts too… looking for more suggestions:D

Yeah! that looks a lot better! You have the chest and arms down - really looks nice… A lot of work.

Couple of things Ill point out that you again that catches my eye - I know this is a WIP so… You are probably all ready aware of the following.

Smooth the back out a little more so it’s not so Segregated - Actually don’t smooth it - I usually go over mine with clay tubes set at ZInten between 3-8 - Before you do this step - duplicate your model using Subtool Master so if you do mess it up you’ll have a back up - than I usually will Store a Morph Target too…

Again the chest looks great… I’d take that same clay tubes as I mentioned above and fill in between the shoulder in the pec just a little more.

The Infraspinatus, Tere’s Minor and Major muscles aren’t this big, Lower your sub-div levels and pull your lat’s up and lower your deltoid’s (just in the back) - I’d do this before filling the area’s in with that clay brush…

Arms look awesome - Proportions look right on! Add some veins in the forearm… I’m sure you already know this…

There’s something about the Claicle - ? Maybe straighten it out - look at reference.

This is looking awesome for a WIP!
Something that might interest you - I’m starting this class on Friday - I believe theres 2 more days left for signing up.

BTW - what happened to his feet? LOL!
Again, I hope you don’t mind the Crit’s - Best of intentions…

more update…

i had to rush in a bit on this one ,as it is a submission for an internal thing at our studio (it was supposed to be a character,but i stretched the base mesh i little too long :smiley: )…never the less i’ll keep on working on it and also try to make a couple of characters out of it…

thanks again sixxpixels…i would have loved to join the classes.just a question are these online classes?..if not ,i think live a bit far from ur place:(

again …any comment u guys write are useful for me.

[thumb.jpg]male.jpg

This guy is coming out pretty good so far.

nice hands and boxers, large improvement from the last post.

I would try to make him a bit more fleshy. the abs and the rib cage meet on a truly hard edge I would soften it a bit. or adjust the arms and such to match the leanness. the way you have the chest and arms, I would assume that line to be a bit smoother.

Nice body.
Really like the hands