ZBrushCentral

3D-user Workshop

hello zbrush’ers i would like to share some of my first atempts at hard surface modeling i’ve just began useing shadowBox and im lovein it there is about 30 subtools in the sniper gun almost all where made in shadowbox

I plan to upload some more pictures of guns when thay are done here

a.jpg

any C&C on this model would be great :smiley:

Attachments

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

ScreenHunter_002.jpg

ScreenHunter_003.jpg

ScreenHunter_004.jpg

ScreenHunter_005.jpg

ScreenHunter_006.jpg

ScreenHunter_00356.jpg

Nice start really good going :smiley:

thanks for the comment heres a shotgun i wiped up

Untitled.jpg

hope you like it

c&c are welcome:)

Attachments

ScreenHunter_001.jpg

Really awesome stuff:+1:.

thanks for leaveing a comment muddpitt :slight_smile:

0.jpghello zbrush’ers i havent posted in a while so here is a black_ops guy i’ve bean workin on for the past 2 day Its still a work in progress hope to finish it soon

here’s a fast render i did in gimp 2.0

comments are more then welcome

Hey man your stuff is looking great! That character is coming together nicely. He reminds me of Ghost from the game Modern Warfare 2. Love the skull mask. I see you titled your thread a Workshop. Are you doing a workshop to learn these killer hard surface modeling skills? I’ve watch a quick vid on shadow box, but anything hardsurface in Zbrush scares me :lol:. Any plans for a backdrop or environment for this guy or just going for the character? Keep up the good work man, looking forward to the final piece!

hay thannks for the comment sadly i stoped working on the model because i whent so far and zbrush crashed on me so i lost alot of work he was almost done so i gave up the charector and yea lol i was going for a ghost cherector but i learned alot from it and thats what counts
i called my tread workshop because i did not know what a skekchbook was and workshop sounded nice
i had a envierment made for the ghost guy but i never got around to finshing it
right now im makeing a tutoreal on hard surface modeling the tutoreal will be on how to model a super high detaled Gun all in zbrush it will not be a video and i will be giveing away alot of tips and tricks on hard surface modeling for beginers to Pro The gun is called the ACR its very complex
if you would like to see the gun i will be makeing the tuoreal about then check this out in the tutorial i will be showing how
useful alphas in hard surface can be and the best thing is that It will be FREE

http://images.wikia.com/acecombatfanon/images/6/63/Bushmasteracrentry.jpg

ohh yea and the sniper gun thats my first hard surface model ever made
any way when im done the tutoreal do you want me to PM you the link colebot?

Yeah! I’d love to see that tutorial when it’s done and it’s awesome that you are making one.

here’s a picture of the gun im working on Its still a WIP almost done then im going to start makeing the tutorail on how i did it

the gun model is done now im going to have to work on the tutoreal

i have bean working on this gun for a few days now and i would like to hear what you have to say about it?

heres some new renders and i remade the 50.cal sniper rifle was done just for fun its not done yet just a show. some new guns will be comeing soon!

C & C’s are more then welcome

The base model looks ok but it needs more work I think. It looks too smooth and unused. Try to texture it.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

[bas mazer]
you’re right i need to add more details to the gun model for the next final render but that will come soon

but as for now here’s a sword model i did in completly in zbrush it take about 30 munites

hay guys

its been a while since i last posted but hopefully i will have some more time to,

ok, so here is a female head model study im working on its still a [WIP] for the past weak every female head i modeled looked like a male head but im glad that my work has paid off
if you see anything that looks mannish please tell me i really need to work on my head modeling skills and i figure this is the best way to learn:D

feel free to comment!

thanks for looking

Very good, I love the lips - they are very full and sexy.
Maybe the head is too round a bit?

thanks for the comment.
and yes your right about the head being to round i didnt notise before thx and for the lips i have a little trick i use the dam-standard brush to cut the cave of the lip i mask cave of the lips blur the mask then use the inflate brush to push out the lip then use it again to close it then i used the move to move it around to make it look right and to ajust paportions and the trick go’s for the tip of the eye or when creating the ass of a charactor Etc

[edit] and as for the face i was useing Charlize-Theron’s face as referance

those weapons look amazing :slight_smile: love the details on knife , could you drop some info on a pipeline of how you made them ? That girl has a nice face , but it looks a bit to wide

well i dont have much of a pipeline all my work in done in zbrush. ok so as for the kinfe heres how i made it.

the handle and the blade was two differnt subtools the handle was sent out of shadowbox clipped then i used a combo of masking and inflate i found a very cool leather alpha on milatarymorons.com i went in gimp then edited it to make it a good alpha spayed it on the model and used inflate…i use gimp alot to make my alphas like [DELTA-511] and spayed it on my model as for the blade of the kinfe more shadowbox traced it it take alot of time to clip all the jags on the top of the blade to do so i used hidePt hided the whole kinfe to clip without touching the rest of the kinfe and spayed on some more alphas…As for the ACR gun Woah that was along time of planing and getting revs but most of it was all alphas i created about 20 alphas for that gun it had about 20 subtools in it, Ok so heres one of my fav trick…look at the barrel of the acr there is something on top of it…i gathered alot of primitives placed them all to make that shape then remeshed it reprojected it and added alphas to it…just about every peice i make is done in shadowbox when it come’s to guns every peice you see here is done in zbrush…as for the renders thay are done in gimp i extract the renders and i play around with them in gimp and glows colors shines ETC the bullets where done with i used gimp when i was young so i’ve began to master it i poly painted the mask on that soldger and for the cloth…well it was porly done but hay that was in the past i used mesh extract and used a clothing brush a Really aswsome brush if you dont have a wapcom tablet if youed like i can upload it…when i get confronted with a complex shape i brack it down into primitives and i remesh them when thay are placed correctly well i think that covers it…if you want to know anything else dont be shy!

heres a small exaple explaneing above