ZBrushCentral

SCHELL/STARTREK inspiration

Hi every one.This is my Latest work based on one of amazing Schell sculptures, and inspired from Star trek.Took 3 to 4 days on and off work.Modeled in Zbrush, 3dsmax, Textured in Zbrush and photoshop(for clothes),Retopo in zbrush and final rendering in 3dsmax Mental ray using displacement map generated in zbrush.
Hope you like it. :slight_smile:
[attach=264259]General.jpg[/attach]
[attach=264260]R1.jpg[/attach]
[attach=264261]Lights.jpg[/attach]

ZBCThumb1.jpg

Attachments

General.jpg

R1.jpg

Great render, sculpting, texturing and great displacement use. :+1:
Some front SSS is missing though. Just a little.

looks good! Live long and prosper.

Great job. He looks so alive. could you share the rendering and lighting setup? What are these passes? Are they for lights or they does something else?

Looks like a Talosian from the first episode of Star Trek! Sweet character!

Looks like a Talosian from the first episode of Star Trek!

:+1: Now they became members of the federation, :laughing:

nice update man … really nice renders … keep em coming …

Hey guys thanks a lot. here i finished one more char bust based on another of schell jordu sculpts…The guy is just awesome.
Again rendered in 3dsmax mental ray using displacement maps. Will post up mini tuts regarding the lighting and rendering of these images.

[attach=265574]Phedron.jpg[/attach]

ZBCThumb1.jpg

Attachments

Phedron.jpg

I like how you shaded eye area and lips. Very nice. Gray vest is kind-of hard to tell what material it is made of.

Stunning shader work and really cool models! :+1:

Love the skin textures

amazing render and model, so simple, jet so eye pleasing ! Cant wait for those tutorials ;]
My only crit is teh spec levels is too uniform for teh whole head, he coukd use a spec map, or if he is useing one, lover the spec for skin and increese for lips and eyes parts

superb!

Great work!

I like it!

Webhead: Thanks man :slight_smile:

ROXE: Thanks man.
Sebcesoir: Thanks a lot man. Admire ur work.

slocik: thanks buddy.

Interu2x:thanks

INFINITE: Wow!! This coming from u means a lot to me man…u are the lord of rendering and shading :slight_smile:

JoseConseco: Thanks man.

Here Did another image.Again based on Schell jordu concept sculpture.

[attach=266834]GDigger.jpg[/attach]
ZBCThumb1.jpg

Attachments

GDigger.jpg

the eyes are straing into my soul O_o
Anyway good job, but he needs some texture on the iris,and the inside layer of teh eye schould have no specular and reflections ;f

WOW!Freakin eyes!Great work as always!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very well dressed zombie! Very interesting concept :slight_smile:

Great job

I’ve was wondering if you can help me answering some questions about SSS.