ZBrushCentral

Arif Aly's Sketchbook

2d concept designed photoshop… basemesh was made in 3dsmax, and sculpted, painted and rendered in Zbrush and composited in photoshop… Background was added later so also had to tweak the lighting in photoshop to create a nice blend with the BG…

Comp_04-small-2.jpg

Flat_Color_Comp-small.jpg

BPR_Render-small.jpg

BPR_Render2-small.jpg

Wireframe.jpg

this one is a quick zbrush sculpt using Dynamesh… Textured in zbrush and composited in photoshop…

Comp_3-small.jpg

Comp_3-FlatColor-Small.jpg

Main-small.jpg

Comp-small.jpg

T-Rex concept… 2d concept done in photoshop, basemesh modeled in 3dsmax, sculpted and painted in zbrush and later composited in photoshop…

Comp_web.jpg

ZGrab02-small.jpg

love the T-Rex sculpt, good job

Like the T-rex!
Cute proportions, yet an overall hostile look :+1:

Thanks guys… Here are more render shots of the t-rex model…

Pass-1.jpg

Pass-2.jpg

Pass-3.jpg

Pass-4.jpg

BPR_WireFrame_Combined_small.jpg

Attachments

Pass-2.jpg

Pass-3.jpg

Pass-1.jpg

BPR_WireFrame_Combined_small.jpg

The Rex looks great! One powerful creature!

Simple female cartoon character that i modeled for this project i was working on… basemesh modeled in 3dsmax, textured using photoshop…

Comp-Cropped-small.jpg

Comp3-small.jpg

Comp5-Merged-small.jpg

BPR_Wireframe-small.jpg

Attachments

BPR_Wireframe-small.jpg

The Rex looks great! and the toon girl too! nice job!

Thanx guys…

Another quick cartoon concept… hair done in zbrush using fibermesh… Also rendered in zbrush and composited using photoshop…

Comp-small.jpg

Comp-FlatColor - small2.jpg

BPR_Wireframe-small.jpg

Attachments

BPR_Wireframe-small.jpg

Creature designed for a project… It was modeled entirely in zbrush using dynamesh and also textured and rendered in zbrush, later composited in photoshop… here is a finished composition… later will post some more render shots and wireframe view…

Comp-Main-JPG-Tweak-small.jpg

guys do post ur comments or suggestion… i’ll highly appreciate it coz it’s only going to make me better at what i do… thanx

Creature designed for a project… It was modeled entirely in zbrush using dynamesh and also textured and rendered in zbrush, later composited in photoshop… here is a finished composition… later will post some more render shots…

Comp-Main-JPG-Tweak-small.jpg

Comp-Main-NoBG-small.jpg

Comp-Main-NoTexture-small.jpg

BPR_Combined_small2.jpg

Attachments

BPR_Combined_small2.jpg

Agnar – I wanted to create a viking character but not the typical viking style… meaning no long hair or beard kinda thing… I designed a concept
sketch in photoshop, modeled the basemesh using 3dsmax, UVs done in UVlayout, sculpted textured and rendered in zbrush and finally composited
using photoshop… later i’ll post some more render shots…

Comp3-small.jpg

Comp_Render_Strip-1-small.jpg

Comp_Render_Strip-2-small.jpg

Comp_Render_Strip-3-small.jpg

Attachments

Comp_Render_Strip-1-small.jpg

Comp_Render_Strip-2-small.jpg

Very good and diverse stuff you have.
Colors and clothing of the last guy are great!

Great sculpt. Awesome detail. Also love the retopo version. Very clean geometry. What software did you use for the retopo? Congrats!!!